Reasons Why People Fail in BG/SBLC Transactions
Bongyan Finance Limited is a Licensed Money Lender that was incorporated in Hong Kong on 2011/1/4 with Company Registration No. 1547942 under the Money Lenders Ordinance (Chapter 163 of the laws of Hong Kong). We are the premier providers of Trade Finance, Recourse Loan, Non Recourse Loans, Insurance, Investments, Wealth Management, Portfolio Management, Trade Platforms, Private Placement Programs as well as the issuance and monetization of Bank Instruments such as Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantees (BG), Usance LC, Letters of Credit, Differed Letters of Credit and Funding for companies, SME’s and private individuals.
These Bank Instruments are issued through top AAA rated banks such as Citibank New York, Chase Bank, Welsfargo Bank, Bank of America, HSBC Hong Kong or HSBC London, Barclays bank London, Standard Chartered Bank London, Dubai or Hong Kong, UBS Switzerland, Deusche Bank AG Germany etc.
We can help you to obtain financing for your business or projects, activate credit lines, issue & provide Letters of credit, BG or SBLC for you, provide loans against financial instruments, and monetize financial instruments.
1. Unworkable Customers Procedures: Almost everyday we receive offers from brokers claiming that a certain customer wants a BG or SBLC issued according to the customer’s own terms and conditions. Obviously this is not POSSIBLE; Banks do not work according to a borrowers terms. If you need a loan, BG, DLC or SBLC you have to follow the bank or lenders procedures, terms and conditions.that is
People who have never closed a real transaction before create a complex set of financial instrument procedures and then engage dozens of brokers to trawl the internet as a their speed dating service trying to find another party to match their procedure. This is the playbook of an amateur which will not yield any positive result. Customers ill-conceived procedures such as PROVIDER MOVES FIRST, SEND SWIFTS FIRST BEFORE WE PAY ANY FEES ETC are a complete waste of time. You cannot walk into a bank and tell the bank to give you a loan or bank instrument under your own terms, it is IMPOSSIBLE.
2. Bank Endorsed Deed of Agreement (DOA): Banks do not endorse fee agreements, BG/SBLC deed of agreement contracts or LOIs. This action would place a financial liability on the bank and they cannot and will not incur that liability on behalf of their depositors. So if you received any offer or document from anyone claiming it has been endorsed by the bank kindly run for your life because it is FAKE. Do not allow LAIRS and JOKER BROKERS deceive you. I repeat, banks do not endorse BG/SBLC DOA documents. that is Reasons Why People Fail in BG/SBLC Transactions
3. Price Shoppers – People are lured in by fake artificially low prices of financial instruments offered by scammers. Most clients say our leasing fee is high and that some other brokers or providers in another country have promised to do the job for much less amount. The truth is, when a scammer isn’t delivering anything real they can afford to offer you the deal of the century! Price Shopping clients will always get a bargain that will cost them a fortune so BEWARE.
4. Greedy Billion Billion Gangs: As a result of the post-September 11 rules on wire transfers of funds, it is no longer possible for buyers to move cash funds in amounts over US$500M without the funds being stopped and investigated. Accordingly, offers that set forth tranches of $1b, $5b, $20b and more, are just pure nonsense. Several times we have received offers from people claiming they need 900 BILLION Dollar BG/SBLC. That’s absolute TRASH. Once we receive an offer talking about BILLIONS we just know that it is coming from a joker broker or unserious customer. A real client will start small and grow big. Most of the people who troll the internet with multi billion dollar BG/SBLC offers do not have $10,000 of their own money in their bank account. Greed and Ignorance will make you lose your sense of reasoning. Many people don’t want to hear these things because truth hurts but we will keep saying the truth regardless.
5. Free BG/SBLC Without Upfront Fees – Many people are under the false illusion that they can close a BG or SBLC transaction free of charge without spending any money upfront. They want the Funder or bank instrument provider to pay the upfront fees so that they can complete the financial transaction for FREE, taking no risk and investing none of their own money. Those types of free deals do not exist in the real world, if they did there won’t be any poor man in the world today. Banks have NEVER sent multi-million dollar assets to customers for FREE and then hope the customer pays them later. This would be financial lunacy! We have offered a reward for years to ANY customer that can show us evidence they made millions from completing a no upfront fee deal. Not 1 person has ever claimed the reward! Please Don’t believe in fairytales. its the Reasons Why People Fail in BG/SBLC Transactions
6. BPU (Bank Payment Undertaken): Banks do not issue BPU to enable a customer to get a financial instrument without paying upfront fee. This is just joker-broker and uninformed customer nonsense. You don’t believe me? Well contact your banker and ask questions. I am a seasoned banker that has worked with some of the world’s biggest banks such as HSBC, Barclays etc so I know.
7. ICBPO: ICBPO means Irrevocable Conditional Bank Pay Order. Banks do not issue irrevocable conditional bank purchase orders (ICBPO), or any purchase orders, period. Many joker brokers and uninformed clients think they can close a deal with ICBPO. ICBPO is banned and illegal. In fact, a bank is precluded from incurring any liability on behalf of a depositor. And, the words “irrevocable conditional” form an oxymoron. No western world bank will issue a MT543, as it is a liability on behalf of the bank. In fact, as of September 1, 2003, the MT543 is gone from the banking world. This is just joker-broker and uninformed customer nonsense. You don’t believe me? Well contact your banker and ask questions.
8. Issuing banks do not enter into agreements to sell their financial instruments and the buyer’s banks do not enter into agreements to purchase the financial instruments. The agreement is always between the buyer and the seller. And no banker or securities officer is going to act on behalf of the buyer or seller until and unless there is an agreement in place.
9. Customer’s confidential documents (passport, resolution, client information sheet, banking coordinates) are not sent through the brokers’ network. This always results in the documents being shopped around the world. These and any other sensitive documents should be sent on a principal to principal basis.
10. Bank guarantees are never on any screen (DTC or Euroclear) for screening, authentication or settlement. All BGs must be transacted via standard non-Euroclear DVP protocol settlement procedures.
11. Medium term notes (MTNs) are only on Euroclear, not on DTC, for screening, authentication and settlement. All MTNs and bonds on Euroclear must be transacted via standard Euroclear DVP protocol settlement procedures.
12. MT760 is not a proof of funds, blocking of funds, movement of funds or settlement document. It only has one purpose. Its purpose is for the actual movement of the bank guarantee (not MTNs or bonds) from the seller’s bank officer to the buyer’s bank officer.
13. MT799 is a simple text message, sent bank to bank. In this business, this is used for a bank to bank proof of funds, only. The MT799 is not a form of payment and it is not a bank undertaking or promise to pay. It is simply a bank to bank confirmation of the funds on deposit, nothing more.
14. There is no such thing as slightly seasoned instruments. Instruments are either fresh cut (new issue that has not been registered with a buyer) or they are seasoned (instruments that have already been sold to one or more buyers). While the price of seasoned instruments can vary, the fact that they are either seasoned or not seasoned is binary in nature.the above is Reasons Why People Fail in BG/SBLC Transactions.